You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blonde Appetit's Favorite Things

Le Creuset is the world's leading manufacturer of cast-iron enamel ware. When I go to Williams-Sonoma I am in cookware heaven! I love the bold colors and the sturdy design. I always said that if I lost my job, I could easily work at Williams-Sonoma. It is eye-candy for the foodie! Le Creuset has a reputation for superb craftsmanship and use of color. Any cook in your life would be happy with a new piece of cookware from their extensive selection. In fact, why not start Blonde Appetit with her own collection today!

Available at Williams-Sonoma or online http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/Le-Creuset/index.cfm

2 comments:

Anne Wolfe Postic said...

I *heart* that apple green/kiwi. I have the wok in that color (can't even begin to tell you how much I love it!) and I want more.

CarolinaBlonde said...

@Annie: That is my FAV color too.