You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Blonde Appetit's Favorite Things

Vineyard Vines makes the coolest ties around! They preach "living the good life!" That's a motto that Blonde Appetit likes to live by! Does the man in your life like to grill out, cook, and entertain?! There are plenty of ties - like this Fiesta print - to fit his personality. They also offer swim trunks, boxers, pajama pants, and more with their signature patterns.
Go to http://www.vineyardvines.com/ or Visit Fortay on Devine St. and check out their selection! Tell Taylor we sent ya!!! Tie one on!

3 comments:

Dee said...

I'm loving that tie! I think the fun fiesta print might be a must have in our house...Good blog. I love favorite things lists. Makes me feel sort of like Oprah~without the audience of screaming people of course. ha. Good blog! So good to find it.

CarolinaBlonde said...

@Dee - welcome! You should check out the entire Vineyard Vines selection! Ahhhh. Oprah. No free cars here. Thanks for discovering my blog! So good to find you!

Chef E said...

Silly me, at first glance I thought it was a waist...not mine...

I love that kind of stuff! thanks