You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Check it out!

I stumbled upon another great foodie blog when I was reaching pesto. Googled: Can you make pesto in the blender? I was just curious. I thought I saw so on TV. A great article entitled,"How to Make Pesto Like An Italian Grandmother" popped up.

Blonde Appetit became a bit envious. Possibly jealous. Like an awkward tweenie ogling at a beautiful, popular, and polished upperclassman. That's what I want to be when I grow up! ahhhh. Images of Molly Ringwald's character Samantha in Sixteen Candles watching perfect Caroline in the shower scene came to mind. (Is that TMI?)

Well, dare to dream. 101 Cookbooks, watch out! In the end, it was Sam that got Jake Ryan!

I think this blog/journal is fabulous! Please check it out. I am pea green with envy.


http://www.101cookbooks.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever checked out Tastespotting? (www.tastespotting.com) If so, how much do you love it? It's amazing! If you haven't yet, get ready to fall in love. Haha. But in all seriousness, it is one of my faves. Let me know what you think!
And congrats on the pesto. I'm glad the first time was gentle and it's sure to get even better with time. ;)

CarolinaBlonde said...

Hey Brunette! Thanks, I need to check it out! I am in over my head tonight with things to do! I may need to zone out and take a peak! I alway enjoy your insightful comments!