You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blonde Appetit's Favorite Things


Only the BEST KNIFE EVER!!! I seriously got these for everyone on my list last year!!!

Multicolored Paring Knife Set
These handy knives have high-quality carbon-steel blades that make quick work of small prep tasks, from peeling and slicing vegetables to mincing garlic. The blades sport yellow, green and red nonstick coatings that simplify spotting them in a utensil drawer, and their matching safety sheaths afford protection when the knives are not in use. Dishwasher safe. 4" blades. Set of three, one of each color. $29.85 http://www.williamssonoma.com/ They also come individually.

1 comment:

Libby said...

love your blog! I just saw this post--I have the same knife in green, thanks for reminding me how great these little things are. I need to get one for everyone on my Christmas list--perfect! Thanks again..