You Are What You Eat

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Who knew!? Kate Hudson hearts Food Network


Many moons ago, when Kate Hudson first took the big screen in a major motion picture...that being "Almost Famous", was when I began my love affair with her.


Yes, she is delightfully charming, a little bohemian, and has that certain likeability factor.


Things that Kate Hudson and I have in common. Well, we are both blond. We are about the same age. Hmmmmm. What else is there? Hmmmmm.


Did I mention that she admits that, "[she] is such a Rachael Ray fan, it is CRAZY!" And A FOOD NETWORK FANATIC! We are just two peas in a pod. I seriously believe that if we met, we would be friends. Yes. I really do.


And...sometimes, I am told that I look like her.


Check me...I mean - her, out on the Rachael Ray show.




They went on to make Grilled Fish Kebobs and Couscous with Mint Pesto. I have not tried this recipe. Recently, I was informed by Jr. he does not like Fish Tacos and they are gross.(Which he really does not like anything too fishy. Back to: Foods Men Like) So, I am guessing that Fish Kabobs are out of the story. So, if you make this dish, comment back and let me know. Better yet, invite me over. Because fish kabobs for one, not too fun. (get it...fish, Dr. Seuss, rhyming)


Grilled Fish Kabobs and Couscous with Mint Pesto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny Lane is one of my FAVORITE actresses! I heart her and anything she cooks up! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! It tastes better than a blondie brownie! xoxoxo